Thursday 25 October 2007

Test Shoot - Silence is Deafening

Yesterday i met up with a good friend of mine who was going to help me with my Silence is deafening part of the project, we had quite a good time, even though he kept complaining about lying on the dirty ground underneath a bridge, so in the end i moved him too a rock but that didnt look right and just led to more complaining.

I'm quite happy with how these photos come out, However there are only a handful that would work for my inital concept drawing, and some of diverations from my drawings.





^ This specific one works both portrail and landscape, i'm not too sure which way i'd pefer it if this was to be of my final peices, the landscape one probally has more drama about it.

During doin this shoot i had one photographer in mind on how i would like the work to come out like and that is Lara Jade.

Here are Lara's Deviant art & Flickr accounts. I've been a huge fan of hers for some time now.





Unfortunatly i dont think this one looks right, he dosnt look injured or murdered, he seems very posed and awake, but i still think the picutre it's self came out very nice.



Now then, i do like this one and fits the theme i was going for perfectly, BUT it was not one of my ideas, or atleast it wasnt portrayed like this, once again i feel that the shot came out rather nicely.



haha, I moved my mate to a set of rocks because he was complaining about lying on the dirty ground, so i made him lie contortedly on the rocks close by, but i had a hard time getting a good shot in with the bridge in the background because it was so close, i think i could of made it quite nice if i could of gotten it in, but once again it looks posed, but also looks painful.

I have also taken some for the 'Seeing in Black and White' but ill post them later today once i have a good look though.

Soon it will be onto the post manipulation stage on whichever of the photos i choose.

Till later, bye.

No comments: