Tuesday 20 May 2008

Personal Website


For the last few weeks i have been working on my personal showcase website, This is how i am going to present my work online in a digital format. As usual i started off designing what i had in mind in my sketch book also begun with looking at what websites i like and why i like them, the one i chose to emulate was this by Dragon Interactive, i love how they used 3d in a traditionally 2D medium like a website is.


Im not exactly new to HTML, but i haven't really utilized CSS before, This project also gave me the opportunity to use my Actionscript knowledge.


Joseph-Eshmade.co.uk - You can view the full interactive version of my website at this URL.

I have enjoyed working on the web as a medium, i have been interested in doing them for a long time but i have to admit the coding part always made me shy away from this line of work and more into print, i am still interested in print and wouldn't mind doing both.


No comments: